MAGNDATA File Upload Page
Welcome to MAGNDATA File Upload Section. Any published commensurate magnetic
structure that is not already present in MAGNDATA can be uploaded here.
- The upload can be performed not only by the authors of the publication reporting the structure, but also by anybody, thinking that this structure should be in this database.
- The uploaded files, if consistent, will be processed and transformed by the Bilbao Crystallographic Server team into a more complete form to be included in the database.
- Once the structure has been finally included in MAGNDATA, the uploader will be informed by e-mail. Also, in case we encounter any problems / have some questions & comments about the data, it is essential that we have your e-mail information.
- The necessary upload process is limited to a zip file containing two files, that are:
- A PDF file of the publication, where the magnetic structure was reported.
- A CIF file of the magnetic structure using the magCIF format and having ".mcif" as its extension. This .mcif file must have certain features and information to be appropriate for MAGNDATA.
To download the instructions on how to prepare a .mcif file of the magnetic structure that can be uploaded in MAGNDATA click here.
Before proceeding to the file uploads, please provide your name, email and brief info (info being optional). Once you have submitted these information, you'll be taken to the file submission page.
The information you have provided here will be stored via cookies (on your computer) and will be retrieved on your later visits, so you won't have to type them over and over. They won't be used for any other purpose.